In addition to its headquarters in Canada, Allied Scientific Pro has a base in the city of Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China (R.O.C.).
Taipei is the Taiwanese capital and a major business door to mainland China, Japan and other Asian countries. Taiwan is known for its high quality standards and trusted business practices. Taiwanese companies have an excellent reputation and good track records with long term business relationships with Japanese as well as American companies. They have been a global market export leader in many added value technologies for more than two decades. Taiwan is also known to be very successful on managing the supply chain with mainland China and other countries in Asia, reducing costs and risks.
We are currently building our network in Asia with scientific professionals, key factories and R&D labs for prototypes, small and high volume productions available in OEM, ODM and private labels. We are carefully qualifying the best manufacturing partners in Taiwan and other countries in Asia to offer the best product quality at the most competitive prices.
With our industrial clients:
- Finding the lowest cost buying channels
- Qualifying and finding Asian suppliers
- Risk management of expensive equipment reviewed by our staff
- Qualifying many suppliers according to your industry standards
- Providing suppliers’ risk evaluation
- Validating the design of critical replacement parts
- Helping reduce the cost of critical parts
- Finding a second source for critical parts