Photometrics Level 2 Webinar - Second Session (Free)
04/25/2017 14:00 to 04/25/2017 15:00 (America/New_York)
The second of our 3-webinar Photometry series is being offfered again, this time free of charge.
This Level 2 Photometry webinar builds on the concepts of the previous seminar (click here to take the quiz) and will continue to cover more advanced spectroscopic and photometric/radiometric topics including:
- Solid angle
- Photometric and Radiometric quantities
- Chromaticity coordinates and CIE1931,1960 and 1976 diagrams
- Calculation of Color Rendering Index (CRI)
- Dominant wavelength, Purity
- IES-TM-30-15 standard
- Example of real measurements of Colour Temperature from 3 different light sources in a house
We will make available a follow-up online multiple choice quiz with 20 questions after the seminar.
Once registered you will be receiving a GotoMeeting link to access the event, stay tuned...!
Getting smarter together!