ASP-TSM-01 Optical Lens Transmittance Tester
- When running a program segment, in the process of movement of the motion-related data collection and preservation.
- Can be used in Windows 2000, Windows XP, Window 7, 8 system
- Price per channel, choose quantity 2 for 2 channel, etc...
The optical lens transmittance tester is using a micro-spectrometer. It can be applied on many fields: LED diffusion plate transmittance, lens transmittance, glass transmittance, heat-insulation paper transmittance, and every kinds of coating transmittance.
- Quick, easy, and accurate measurement
- Spectral deviation is within ± 0.1 nm
- Data repeatability is 0.04 %
- Halogen lamp light source with full visible spectrum (380 – 780 nm) testing result
- Test items – UV, VIS, and average VIS transmittance – three functions
- Clear report output, easy data saving
- Haze measure according to standard ASTM D1003
- Full spectrum transmittance according to ASTM D1003
- Transmittance according to ASTM E275-93
|Resolution||0.8 - 1.5 nm FWHM|
|Wavelength Range||380 - 780 nm / 300 - 1100 nm|
|Signal-to-nosie Range||< 0.1 %|
|A/D Resolution||16 bit|
|Integration Time||1 ms - 24 s|
|Input Fiber Connector||SMA905|
|Power||Default USB Power, DC Power|
|Dimensions||140x103x234 mm (WxDxH)|
|PC Operating Sysem||Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista|