- Sensing module
- X-Y-Z stage for beam positioning and alignment
- Basic kit of laser adapters
- Acquisition and visualization software
The BeamTestIR is a plug & play system designed to the analysis of beams from laser/LED sources. It’s valid to be used with VIS, SWIR and MWIR sources, covering the range from 0.4 – 5.0 microns. The device allows faster detection than other scanning devices, as it uses a true imaging Focal Plane Array for detection. Based on an uncooled broadband IR detection technology, it’s offered at a very competitive price.
- Full speed USB 2.0 Interface to PC
- Spectral range: VIS – NIR – SWIR – MWIR (0.4 – 5.0 microns)
- Raw data, 14 bit dynamic range
- Standard packages: TO-3, TO-5, TO-46, TO-39, laser fiber
- Other packages adapters under request
- Recommended for all type of diode lasers, VCSELs lasers, LEDs etc.
- Laser Class 1, 1M, 2 and 2M compatible.
- CW, QCW and Pulsed lasers
- Laser power ranges: 10 uW to 5 mWCW/Average
- Extended power ranges kit under request
- Custom adapters under request
- Average power
- 2D & 3D real-time maps
- Beam size, beam fit